Danny Dyer narrating an indie title? Colonial Marines being one of the best retail games of the year? 80s Pop Culture References?! Life’s A Game reaches episode 25 and in this bumper edition gives you all you’d expect and less!
As a present to all of you lovely listeners, you can right-click and select “Save As” on that hyperlink above to you can download the podcast to listen to at your pleasure! (Note: Not actually a present)
We got you a third gift too! Now you can stream the podcast off the page if you’re so inclined to do that!
You’ve Done 25 Of These? Who’s In It This Time?
Site creator and Podcast host; as surprised as you are that we managed to get to twenty five of these without someone being killed off, written out of the show or dying on us. Thing is, now he’s said that he’s afraid he’s jinxed it and is now hoping the casualty is someone who hasn’t been on the show in nearly forever.
Twitter – @Jokesound
Gaminglives Page – Edward
Markuz Reid – Creator of Gaminglives.com and this podcast’s theme tune. Since his last appearance on this podcast Molyneux’s Fever Dream “Curiosity” has actually finished and not revealed Paltrow’s head inside the box, prompting Mark to begin the gritty reboot.
Twitter – @Gaminglives
Gaminglives Page – MarkuzR
Creator of The 80s Movie Club; apparently easily swayed by a northern accent, so if Ric were a more evil man then he could probably rob the poor ranter blind with nowt but a smile and the idea of going down t’pub.
Creator of Signposted Disaster. After his attempts at picking up girls at supermarkets failed to see success, he’s decided to seduce ladies through the sound of his voice talking about videogames instead. Flawless plan, if I may say so myself.
Twitter – @TheRicass
Signposted Disaster – signposteddisaster.co.uk
Gaminglives Page – Ric
Nuthin’ Else To Do – nuthinelsetodo.wordpress.com
Download Ric’s New EP – No Matter How Far You Run, The Bacon Sandwich Always Finds You
So How Are You Celebratng This Milestone Episode?
- We start as we never do with a short episode of Ed’s Podcasting Kitchen Nightmares
- Then we move swiftly on to What we’ve been playing: Including XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Resident Evil Revelations, Call of Juarez Gunslinger, Thomas Was Alone, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Phoenix Wright, Night of the Rabbit, Pro Evo 2008 (Still, Richie?!), The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Fallout 1, and MONACO: What’s Yours Is Mine.
- With half of the year gone, it’s time to look at current GOTY contenders, and we fail to really reach a consensus on this, though our nominees include Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider and Aliens: Colonial Marines (go on, guess).
- We try and predict the best releases of the latter half of 2013.
- Ric attempts to sell the Xbox One to Richie using nothing but facts and a northern accent.
- We decide where Microsoft went wrong with their announcement and explain why it left us so cold.
- Being the charitable gents we are, we do attempt to try and fix everyone and make it a console worth selling.
- E3 is abound, so there’s false predictions aplenty as we think of the worst things that could be announced next month.
- The Ouya is here! Are all other consoles defunct now? No. No, they’re not.
- Ric wraps things up yet again with a pretty little song.
Hopefully there’ll be another podcast in June after E3! Look out for it it might be cool!